Friday, January 05, 2007

Rise & Shine, Waxduckies!

(Visit www.waxduck.hk !)

Dear fellow waxduckies,

Greetings.

It's Tangbro here. Time's 0314 here in Hong Kong. Listening to some holiday music on www.windowsmedia.com through my headphone.

First of all, it's Waxduck's birthday, so...Happy Birthday to you, Waxduck! And to many of those who just started blogging here...Many happy returns!

Was browsing quite a number of blogs here. Luv using the function "F" on the bar at the top of the "excel". I got to click on the "most visited" and the "recently updated" blogs. Can't help myself thinking about how my blog can reach the top of the "most visited" chart. Very tempting. But, oh well, I'd rather have some buddies who'd be leaving me messages pretty constantly.

"V"'s quite fun to click on. You can choose to reveal all the tiny little hidden icon images, which is quite a beauty. "O"'s quite a thrilling ride, I dare say. Try it. The "W" and the "random-fun-fact" link at "T" are quite interesting.

What cracked me up most are the two pre-recorded "help" segments at "H", which are quite informative as well as entertaining. I was actually bored and curious enough to take out my watch and time the two lovely pieces of vocal performances.

The authoritative "male-voice" is actually a proud 14-minute long presentation, while the "female-voice", thank God, is only a whopping 7-minute sweet-and-cute lafer. I applaud the lady's comical efforts, especially during the section when she starts talking about "cookies", which is outlandishly funny. No one should miss it. Neither should you.

For those of you who might be bored at times in the future and wanna have some harmless, silly fun here at Waxduck, you can play the "Make-the-guy-roll-only-one-of-his-eyes" game.

To play, all you have to do is to click yourselves in and, note that the direction of the gaze of the guy "Bill", who's responsible for welcoming you the entrants, is controlled by your mice. You may find certain locations on the screen where you may move your arrows about and see how "Bill" is capable of rolling only one of his eyeballs. Bravo, Bill.

Last but not least, since I'm curious about what you guys and gals, the tenants, would like to listen to on our radio here at Waxduck, your suggestions and future comments are more than welcome. Got any ideas? Ideas that are SEMI-NON-SENSE, INFRA-NERDY, ULTRA-GEEKY, MONO-JOLLY, BI-FREAKY, and TRI-CHEESY? Please feel free to email me at tangbro@yahoo.com. Many thanks!

Till later, fellow waxduckies.

Regards,

Tangbro

No comments: